Tuesday, 19 April 2011 02:09
Blackbaud is offering $125 off BBCon 2011 registration until April 30th. You can sign up for the early bird registration here. If you're planning on attending, please let the other Blackbus members know on this thread. According to Blackbaud, some of the new things promised for this year's conference are:
- Unique, Exciting Sessions from Industry Gurus: Industry professionals from today's hottest companies - including Groupon, Facebook, and YouTube - will be presenting.
- Hands-On Blackbaud Learn® Labs (New!): Participate in hands-on training led by our expert instructors, teaching you the skills you need to use your software to its fullest.
- Professional (and Personal!) Networking: This year's Conference will be the place to make new connections and re-connect with old friends. Meet industry leaders and gain knowledge from their expertise.
- Pre- and Post-Conference Sessions of Special Focus Areas:Hear innovative tips on social networking, new media, traditional and online marketing, benchmarking, and more.
- Blackbaud Updates and Product Road-Maps: Hear what Blackbaud has been working on this year and what's on the horizon with Blackbaud CEO Marc Chardon, and our new Senior Vice President of Products and Marketing, Jana Eggers.